Pavilion rental at the Complex.
Hold an outdoor gathering in one of our picnic pavilions for team parties, birthdays, graduation, or corporate events. Rentals are $25 for three hours of use or less or $45 for all day use (8:00am to sundown). Rental spaces include:
Pavilion A: six picnic tables, restrooms, electric, playground, ADA Accessibility
LION'S CLUB PICNIC PAVILION: Available LATE SPRING 2018
PAVILION B: AVAILABLE SUMMER 2018
Use of the athletic fields can be added to any pavilion rental for $50.
Scroll down for our printable and our online Rental Guidelines and Rental Application.
Pavilion Rental Guidelines
$25 for 3 hours of use or less $45 for all-day use (8:00am to sundown)
Pavilion rentals include only the picnic space and playground (if applicable). Field use can be added for an additional $50.
All rentals must be paid in full prior to rental date, or within 14 days after the reservation is placed – whichever date comes first. If payment is not received within this time frame, the reserved date will be released. Please make checks to “Edwardsburg Sports Complex.” No refunds will be made. In the event of extreme weather conditions, every effort will be made to reschedule your event.
RULES & EXPECTATIONS
- A reservation is required for use of the picnic area. A separate application is required for each date requested. Once your pavilion rental has been confirmed by the Complex staff, the pavilion is yours to use on your rental date during your rental time. The Complex staff will post a reservation notice on the pavilion. Please bring a copy of your reservation form with you on the day of your event. If another party is using the pavilion when you arrive, please show them your reservation form. An attendant will be available to assist you.
- You must be 18 years of age to reserve the pavilion. Responsible adult supervision must be provided at all times.
- Carnival rides and other recreation equipment such as moonwalks, trampolines, etc. arranged by the renter will be permitted only if provider submits a certificate of liability insurance one week in advance showing sufficient liability and personal injury insurance.
- Restrooms at the pavilion (if applicable) will be open and available for all pavilion rentals. Renters of the pavilion may NOT prohibit public use of the restrooms.
- Alcohol policy: The consumption of alcoholic beverages of any kind is prohibited on the Edwardsburg Sports Complex property. Any infraction of this rule will result in immediate evacuation of the premises with no recourse.
- Smoking policy: Smoking and other forms of tobacco use are not permitted anywhere in the Edwardsburg Sports Complex.
- Thumbtacks, nails, or similar fasteners shall not be used on the pavilion or on picnic tables. Display or decoration materials are not to be fastened by any method that leaves marks or residue on walls, woodwork, or painted surfaces.
- No person shall deface trees, shrubs, plants, signs, tables, or any other structures of Complex property.
- Open fires are not permitted at the Complex. Only LP (propane) gas grills are allowed and grills should NOT be located near the pavilion structure, concrete walkways, or on the athletic fields.
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only. Parking on the driveway, turf playing surfaces, or other vegetation is prohibited.
- Upon conclusion of the event, the renter will be responsible for ensuring the pavilion and picnic tables are free of grease, charcoal, food debris, and other trash articles before leaving. All decorations and signage must be removed prior to departure and trash must be brought to the dumpster. The Edwardsburg Sports Complex reserves the right to assess additional fees or restrict future access to the facilities if the rental area is not properly cared for by the renter.
Pavilion Rental Agreement
By completing and submitting the form below, you are certifying that you are over the age of 18, have received a copy of the Pavilion Rental Agreement and hereby agree to comply with all Edwardsburg Sports Complex regulations and special conditions imposed in conjunction with the issuance of the rental agreement and certify that the information provided is correct and complete. The undersigned further understands that they are responsible for any damages to the facility or equipment and agrees to leave the facility in a clean and orderly fashion. Further, the undersigned agrees to release and hold harmless the Edwardsburg Sports Complex, its employees and agents, from any and all liability as a result of this event.