The Complex's Youth Advisory Council is putting renewed energy into collecting gently used sports equipment of all kinds for the 3rd year in a row. The donated items will be made available free of charge to families at a booth at the US 12 Garage Sale on August 12th from 8:00am to 12:00pm. This has been an awesome opportunity for families in the community to come together and support one another as growing children need new equipment each year. Additionally, it's a great chance for the Youth Council to exercise their leadership skills in organizing and leading the collection, to then get to interact with families that are always shocked and grateful to have equipment so easily available. Help us pay it forward!
We will take any and all sports items, for example:
- Cleats for all sports and sizes: soccer, football, baseball, track, etc. (Please rubber band shoes as a pair.)
- Balls and equipment for all sports: soccer, football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, tennis, golf, etc.
- Bags: golf, baseball, and other athletic bags, etc.
- Safety equipment: Batting helmets and gloves, soccer shin guards, gently used ankle braces, etc.
- Gently used sports clothing: baseball/softball pants, jerseys, soccer shorts, other dri-fit-type items.
Items can be delivered to the Edwardsburg Sports Complex office at 27566 US 12, Edwardsburg, MI, 49112. If it is after hours or Jennifer is out for an appointment, you can leave items in the blue lost-and-found tote outside. Call 269-414-4417 or contact us here with questions.